I spoke too soon. It seems I will have to RMA this unit as it keeps becoming
unresponsive requiring a hard reboot to get it back again. Why me man!! I
already registered the darn thing already!
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: James Kerr
  To: NT System Admin Issues
  Sent: Monday, August 25, 2008 1:24 PM
  Subject: Re: Sonicwall pro 2040 recommendation ?

  I have always been a Watchguard guy myself but I am configuring my first
Sonicwall at this very moment and so far so good, though I am not even close to
being done. The sonicwall is a 2040 and while it is different from Watchguard,
it hasn't been that difficult to setup it seems pretty straight forward so far.
Look forward to putting it into production this weekend.

  James