From: Andrew Laya [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Sunday, August 24, 2008 7:22 PM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: Re: Sonicwall pro 2040 recommendation ?

I use them too.  I have only had to use support through Sonicwall once,
and hope never to repeat it.  I have, however, had excellent support
from the reseller we use.  Dreaming Tree, at www.firewalls.com are
stellar.

hth,

Andrew.

On Sun, Aug 24, 2008 at 6:54 PM, Steve Ens <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

        I only use Sonicwall, 2040, 3060, TZ190's...support isn't great,
but you rarely need it.  Knock on wood.

        On Sat, Aug 23, 2008 at 12:01 PM, Oliver Marshall