VMWare convertor should handle it no problem.

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Saturday, August 30, 2008 6:30 PM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: Virtuozzo Migration

We have a client in Miami that has a HP Server running Virtuozzo, the tech
employed with the company has left and hence put them in a bind.  The client is
wanting to move to ESX.  Anyone have some specific ideas for migrating from
essentially virtual to virtual.
Has anyone ever done the P2V tool from within a virtual server to a VMWARE ESX
image?   If not that then an Acronis image of individual servers and restoring
directly onto VMWARE ESX??  I am in the process of setting up a test bed to do
this, but obviously if someone has done it before and has any caveats that
would be helpful.

Thanks

Greg