From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Sunday, August 31, 2008 9:08 PM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: RE: Virtuozzo Migration

Thanks Phil, That is an important note for clients moving from 32 bit to
64 bit applications.   It also looks like you have to be putting at
least 8 servers on a physical box to make it cost effective.

I am also somewhat concerned with the true isolation of a client's VPS
if a single Hardware layer is presented vs what I perceive to be a more
isolated and resilient hardware layer per VM. What happens in one VM
does not cross over to all the others.  I have a lot more to read on
this, I just started today so I thank you for the info it has made a lot
of concepts click.

Thanks

Greg