I saw that too but since I have not had the pleasure of working on VMware
ESX I did not know if that was normal or not.  I just took it an ran with
it.  I still like Hyper-V better than Virtual server or VMware GSX.  I know
it is not as mature as the VMware line but hey I don't need all of their
features nor do I want to pay for all of them.

Jon