>From what I understand, using one in public in Germany marks you as ghey
man.  NTTAWWT.

From: Christopher J. Bosak [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, September 17, 2008 2:34 PM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: RE: OT: iphone update - how long does it take?

It's Apple. As soon as Steve Jobs receives confirmation that your soul is in
this secure storage lot, then it will finish. Not before then.

Christopher J. Bosak

Vector Company

c. 847.603.4673

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

"You need to install an RTFM Interface, due to an LBNC issue."

- B.O.F.H. (Merged 2 into 1) - Me