From: Ben Schorr [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, September 17, 2008 4:57 PM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: RE: OT: iphone update - how long does it take?

Funny – I got my iPod touch set up to sync with my Exchange server and get
e-mail, calendar and contacts pretty quickly.  Took almost twice as long to get
a Blackberry Curve to ONLY get e-mail.  ☺

Ben M. Schorr
Chief Executive Officer
Roland Schorr & Tower
www.rolandschorr.com<http://www.rolandschorr.com/>