From: Silvio L. Nisgoski [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, September 18, 2008 1:31 PM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: Re: Dell OEM XP Pro cd w/ SP3

Due to the big difference in machine hardware, sysprepping won´t help me
very much.  I need a customized install, with the selections for keyboard,
timezones, group names, accounts, etc, a bunch of SATA drivers, other
drivers for the most common hardware pieces we use. Would like to add Adobe
Reader, Java, media player updates to that also.

What would be the MS-approved name for the technology to do that, so that I
can google for it ? I considered nLite to be just a graphical frontend for
the .inf file modifications necessary to integrate drivers and pre-define
configurations....