Hi Folks:

I am looking for a utility or a method to provide my users a periodic message
upon logon.  We currently use Zenworks and I schedule this throughout the year
for specific days (time sheet approval days).  Currently on specific days a web
page opens with an announcement, message, etc.  I can script opening a web
page, but need the scheduler.  We're moving to SCCM, but so far I don't see
that option.

Suggestions?  I'd like something were I can set the days to run and forget
about it until next year.

Tom

Confidentiality Notice:  This e-mail message, including attachments, is for the
sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and
privileged information.  Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure, or
message.