2 words…Outlook Appointments.
☺

From: David Lum [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, September 24, 2008 3:37 PM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: RE: Scheduled message to user

☺
Yup, you can certainly set KiX to only display a message on certain days and
then nothing on other days.  I think you’d need to use an array (something I
don’t know how to do) to accomplish what you’re looking for. It’s very
straightforward to have to do something like say “Good afternoon Tom Miller,
happy Friday!” with “Afternoon”, “Tom Miller” and “Friday” being variables that
auto-change depending on time of day, day of week, and full name of the user
logging in.
Having it display on every other Friday or something is a bit more work, but
probably easy for the KiX pros. I’m just intermediate at it myself.

David Lum // SYSTEMS ENGINEER
NORTHWEST EVALUATION ASSOCIATION
(Desk) 971.222.1025 // (Cell) 503.267.9764