On 24 Sep 2008 at 15:36, Tom Miller  wrote:

> Hi Folks:
>
> I am looking for a utility or a method to provide my users a periodic
> message upon logon. We currently use Zenworks and I schedule this
> throughout the year for specific days (time sheet approval days).
> Currently on specific days a web page opens with an announcement,
> message, etc. I can script opening a web page, but need the scheduler.
> We're moving to SCCM, but so far I don't see that option.
>
> Suggestions? I'd like something were I can set the days to run and
> forget about it until next year.

This _might_ work for you ...

  SourceForge.net: Daily Quote Chooser
    "The Daily Quote Chooser is a .Net 2.0 program designed to run on startup
    and then, on a schedule, once a day or every three days or every Monday,
    for example, choose a one-liner from a text file containing a list of
    them. Similar to the motd command."
  http://sourceforge.net/projects/dailyquote/

If not, something from here might work:

  Daily Pop-up Information - TotalShareware Software Archive
  http://www.totalshareware.com/asp/list_view.asp?catid=43

--
Angus Scott-Fleming
GeoApps, Tucson, Arizona