What about mcafee? I'm ready to move forward with my migration and I
would love to have a similar tool for that.

-----Original Message-----
From: Stu Sjouwerman [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, October 06, 2008 9:31 AM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: RE: changing anti-virus, anti-spam, anti-spyware

We are working on one too.

Stu

-----Original Message-----
From: Don Ely [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Saturday, October 04, 2008 4:07 PM
To: NT System Admin Issues

Some AV vendors will create you a rip and replace tool. Trend is one
such vendor.

On 10/4/08, Holstrom, Don <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> We have been using Symantec products for servers & workstations for a
> couple of years now. Bought Vipre for the family/test network, seems
> work fine. Certainly runs faster, less overhead. However, cannot get
rid
> of Symantec 10.1 or 10.2. Checked the Symantec site and their manual
> uninstallation appears to take as long as wiping the hard disk and
> rebuilding that. I inquired with Sunbelt and they sent me a link to a
> Symantec automatic uninstaller, but that doesn't work with 10.2 on
> Vista. Haven't tried it on XP. Does it?
>

> So, we are protected at the test network by Vipre but a Symantec 30
day
> outdated virus signature error message comes up all the time.
Annoying.

> Anyone shifted away from Symantec without tearing out their hair?

..

intended recipient(s). If you are not the named recipient you should not read,
distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately via e-mail
if you have received this e-mail by mistake; then, delete this e-mail from your
system.