From: Stefan Jafs [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, October 14, 2008 11:22 AM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: NOD32 - > VIPRE

My NOD32 is coming up for renewal, I installed the demo version of
VIPRE, so far it looks good.

Is there any reason not to change?

NOD323 has worked very well for me, so why switch?

Well the $$ are very attractive but if there is a problem it's not worth
the switch!

What are your experiences?

Stefan Jafs

This email and any attached files are confidential and intended solely
for the intended recipient(s). If you are not the named recipient you
should not read, distribute, copy or alter this email. Any views or
opinions expressed in this email are those of the author and do not
represent those of the Amico Corporation. Warning: Although precautions
have been taken to make sure no viruses are present in this email, the
company cannot accept responsibility for any loss or damage that arise
from the use of this email or attachments.