I would also suggest you join the Vipre forum that Sunbelt has.  You can
then learn live if there are issues and get an insight into how the Tech
support works and the software.  I will say I have been impressed with the
speed they find and fix issues.   One thing I have seen is that sometimes
you can install Vipre on a machine and have it get rid of bugs and sometimes
you can't.  I know NOD can't do that.  I also know that Sunbelt is working
on getting a version that will work off of a bootable thumb drive which will
be very sweet.  I don't think NOD is doing that or will do that.

My renewal in in about 4 to 5 months so I am looking as well.

Jon