Little early for me to give a Yea or Nay as I'm stll in the process of rolling
it out to all desktops (formerly used OfficeScan).  I've had to call support on
a few issues. Here's what I've found (iirc):

1. User runs a client prg (we Meditech c/s) on her pc to d/l data from server
to another server: with active protection on, it slows way down. Sunbelt still
looking into that.
2. At this time, you can't add to Allow list from console and have it move to
all installed clients/agents. Supposed to be fixed sometime this month.
3. Another user running Picis OR Manager has his prg slow down with AP running;
4. Vipre was blocking javaw.exe! That one irritated me as there's no way that
should be blocked. However, I instructed users on how to allow it.
5. It thought an index process for my Google Desktop was 'known bad.'  I just
added it to the allow list.

OTOH,
1. Impact on systems was smaller than OfficeScan RE: cpu and ram usage.
2. Screen and report functions are vastly improved over CounterSpy 2.0.
3. Since it's a combined anti-virus and anti-spyware, no need to purchase
separate products.
4. I think it's much easier to work with compared to OfficeScan.  Setting up
policies is a snap and very configurable.
5. Cost was less, too.

That's my impressions so far.  Hopefully a year from now I'll be happy I
switched to Vipre.