We had a weird issue where apparently a DC rolled back exactly one day in
time (6:30PM Monday became 6:30PM Sunday). This wreaked havoc on policy
issues. All I can see in the event logs is the change in policy where it was
denying log ins all of a sudden. The DC time was updated and we are back on
track but I can not see what would cause something like this. No one was at
the office in IT when this occurred. The only thing odd was an admin had
left himself logged into the server at the end of the day. Has anyone seen
this before?

AD 2003 2003 Server Standard