Bad NTP Time source?
Enumerate and check them...

From: mqcarp [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, October 14, 2008 9:14 PM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: DC changing time?

We had a weird issue where apparently a DC rolled back exactly one day in time
(6:30PM Monday became 6:30PM Sunday). This wreaked havoc on policy issues. All
I can see in the event logs is the change in policy where it was denying log
ins all of a sudden. The DC time was updated and we are back on track but I can
not see what would cause something like this. No one was at the office in IT
when this occurred. The only thing odd was an admin had left himself logged
into the server at the end of the day. Has anyone seen this before?

AD 2003 2003 Server Standard