I'd still go for that Sears Clamp-on digital Ammeter. In the comments, people have said it is well more accurate than the 3% stated.

Those are also EXTREMELY useful here in FL when the hurricanes come, and we have to wire generators into the panels for a week or two, and need to balance the load without blowing the generators breakers.