From: Kelsey, John [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, October 20, 2008 11:36 AM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: SOHO Firewall / VPN

Small office network  (about a dozen computers) that needs a firewall /
VPN solution.  They currently have DSL for internet, but its just
plugged in to a small LinkSys router.  They want to be able to VPN in
from the outside to run remote desktop.  Doesn't have to be
fancy-shmancy, just basic firewall for outbound control, and VPN for
remote desktop.  Would a Sonicwall be a good fit?  If so, which model do
y'all recommend?

Thanks all!

*******************************
John C. Kelsey, MCSE
DuBois Regional Medical Center
(:  814.375.3073
2  :   814.375.4005
*:   [EMAIL PROTECTED] <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
*******************************

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Derek Lidbom
Director of Technology and Interactive Development, Trone
336.812.2010
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.trone.com/

Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail communication and any attachments may
contain confidential and privileged information for the use of the designated
recipients named above. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby
notified that you have received this communication in error and that any
review, disclosure, dissemination, distribution or copying of it or its
contents is prohibited. If you have received this communication in error,
please notify me immediately by replying to this message and deleting it from
your computer. Thank you.