From: Phil Brutsche [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, October 20, 2008 12:06 PM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: Re: SOHO Firewall / VPN

FYI:

The TZ 170 was EOS'ed a year or 2 a go and was replaced by the TZ 180.

The TZ 190 is a sweet box and is only available with the Enhanced OS.

Getting a cheaper TZ 180 and putting the Enhanced OS and unlimited user
upgrades on it is more expensive than getting a TZ 190.

--

Phil Brutsche
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Derek Lidbom
Director of Technology and Interactive Development, Trone
336.812.2010
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.trone.com/

Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail communication and any attachments may
contain confidential and privileged information for the use of the designated
recipients named above. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby
notified that you have received this communication in error and that any
review, disclosure, dissemination, distribution or copying of it or its
contents is prohibited. If you have received this communication in error,
please notify me immediately by replying to this message and deleting it from
your computer. Thank you.