We just a new person that I could ask but I know he hates Open Office.  I
believe he referenced to me as Broken Office.  I am not sure why but I could
ask for details.  I believe it had something to do with conversions not
working right and having to put add-on software on the machine that made
some things work but messed up other things.

Jon