I would love to see the link for that.

It is most definitely NOT in the 2.4.x releases.

Keep in mind that deploying it through GPO is trivially easy - the .exe
you download from the web site is a self-extracting executable
containing a standard MSI. You just need to create an administrative
install point first.

It's not the software deployment that's the problem, it's the
centralized configuration that doesn't exist (except through the
third-party add-in I mentioned).

--

Phil Brutsche
[EMAIL PROTECTED]