Lucky me Sunbelt is just down the road and some of the other campuses are
using their products.  THEY  are even closer than I am so Sunbelt is an easy
sell to management when we have the money.  At the moment the quote for
Vipre they offerred and that Eset STILL will not quote for NOD32 is making
it easier and easier by the day.

Jon