The college educational system which has grown by 440% in costs should be
able to not be cutting budgets. IMO

I think no matter who the President is everything will be better afterwards,
whether we get the big spender and everyone sells stuff to the govt and we
can cut out healthcare and use the govt's system to save money, or the cost
saver gets in and it goes back to business as usual.

Bush isn't going to do anything between now and then so that's probably why
everything is topsy turvey, home sales went up last month for the first time
so I think the end of the skid is coming to a close. (Thank God)

On this end, I have seen a noticeable drop off in business, as a consultant,
however, nothing worse than usual as the end of year is coming up and all
the holidays, usually November/December are slow and I get a couple of big
projects with the downtime, so we will see if I get those approved.