From: Ben Scott [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, November 11, 2008 3:38 PM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: Re: IT Departmental Meetings

On Tue, Nov 11, 2008 at 3:31 PM, Tim Vander Kooi <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:
> Do you have anyone there to translate the New Englandese to common
English?
> Basically insert the R's where appropriate.

  No, no, it's not that the R's are missing.  We in New England have to
send them to Texas so they can "warsh" their cars.  ;-)

-- Ben

***Teletronics Technology Corporation***
This e-mail is confidential and may also be privileged.  If you are not the
addressee or authorized by the addressee to receive this e-mail, you may not
disclose, copy, distribute, or use this e-mail. If you have received this
e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately by reply e-mail or by
telephone at 267-352-2020 and destroy this message and any copies.  Thank you.