Greetings!

There exists a dedicated T1 between my network and company HQ in NYC.  We
really should have created a trust long ago, but...

Anyway, a domain admin from NYC is here and logged into an NYC DC.  We're
unable to create a trust.  The on-line instructions (such as menus, what
tabs to see, etc) do not seem to apply.

FWIW, we are at functional level Win2003 native; they are at Win2000
native.

ANYWAY, the help file says to select "External Trust" for trust type.  We
seem to have no such option - only "Realm trust" or "Trust with a Windows
domain".  Neither works.

What do we seem to be missing?  Thanks!
Richard McClary, Systems Administrator
ASPCA Knowledge Management
1717 S Philo Rd, Ste 36, Urbana, IL  61802
217-337-9761
http://www.aspca.org