I think the last line says it all, and we'll do that next time.

Again, I think some of the snags (in addition to that last line) are
because, although NYC has 4 Win2003 DCs, their functional level still
shows as "Win2000".  Our level is at Win2003 which NYC must change.

As to proper AD functionality w/SRV, DNS, etc, well, we gotta get the
trust set up first.

Thanks, this is great!
--------------------------------------
Richard McClary, Systems Administrator
ASPCA Knowledge Management
1717 S Philo Rd, Ste 36, Urbana, IL  61802
217-337-9761
http://www.aspca.org

"Ben Scott" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote on 11/13/2008 07:59:35 AM:

> On Thu, Nov 13, 2008 at 8:15 AM,  <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > We then did just as Microsoft (and you) said - the Properties tab of
the
> > NYC domain's AD D&T tool.
>
>   On my Win 2K servers, that's where I would go.
>
>   Let's suppose you have domains <foo.example.com> and
<bar.example.com>.