Thanks to all for the response.  I do agree with the responses of tighter
security and Local admin rights as I once walked in Corporate IT as
well...Then I was introduced to IT in the educational world where standards
and procedures are given away to politics and "nimrods" in higher positions
that do not know or understand Best Practice and Business practice as a
whole...So I tend chase my tail constantly and even feel as if I have gotten
"dummer" over the years.  But still I now have a family life and I am out of
the coorporate grind "of crap on whoever to get wherever".

So to the original question Thanks for the suggestions and Have a great
weekend.

Darin McHenry

NY State St. Lawrence/Lewis Counties-BOCES Computer Technician

Heuvelton Central School District and Library Resource Center