I got VIPRE through PCmall.

<ntsysadmin@lyris.sunbelt-software.com>
>       Sent: Thursday, November 20, 2008 1:01 AM
>       Subject: VIPRE - I like it
>

>       > Stu, Alex, et al,
>       >
>       > We've cobbled together a brute force script that is ripping
out
> McAfee
>       > for us, and it's working fairly well.
>       >
>       > I just wanted to say, publicly, that I'm so far, after rolling
out
>       > VIPRE to approximately 90 workstations out of our nearly 400,
very
>       > pleased with how it's working. It's caught 9 moderate to
serious
>       > infestations of which McAfee was completely unaware (a
keylogger
> and
>       > several trojans, among others), and allowed us to clean them.
> We're
>       > planning now for using this tool for quarantining IM clients,
> among
>       > other things - it's no substitute for removing administrator
>       > privileges, but until we achieve that it looks to be a good
> stopgap.
>       >
>       > Also, the control console is almost completely transparent in
> function
>       > and does its job well. I've got a junior admin who's worked
> through it
>       > easily, and is showing other junior admins how it works, and
the
> whole
>       > team is stoked about the product.
>       >
>       > In all, an excellent product.
>       >
>       > Please convey my thanks to the VIPRE team.
>       >
>       > Well done.
>       >
>       > Kurt
>       >
>       > ~ Finally, powerful endpoint security that ISN'T a resource
hog! ~
>       > ~ <http://www.sunbeltsoftware.com/Business/VIPRE-Enterprise/>
~

>       ~ Finally, powerful endpoint security that ISN'T a resource hog!
~
>       ~ <http://www.sunbeltsoftware.com/Business/VIPRE-Enterprise/>  ~
>
>       ~ Finally, powerful endpoint security that ISN'T a resource hog!
~
>       ~ <http://www.sunbeltsoftware.com/Business/VIPRE-Enterprise/>  ~

Confidentiality Notice:

This communication, including any attachments, may contain confidential
information and is intended only for the individual or entity to whom it is
addressed. Any review, dissemination, or copying of this communication by
anyone other than the intended recipient is strictly prohibited. If you are not
the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email, delete and