I saw this yesterday on Newegg. Crazy.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16834115531

--
Mike Gill

From: Benjamin Zachary - Lists [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, December 01, 2008 8:26 AM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: RE: Looking for light laptop

I grabbed the asus eee pc with the 900mhz and the 4gb ramdisk and I loved
it, now I just picked up the new one with the faster intel chip and 32gb
storage. I think its great, has everything you need and at 2lbs you cant
beat it.

I know Dell, HP and Acer all have similar 'light' systems now from 7-12 inch
screens. Depends on your needs. I had the 7' screen asus it was ok no
complaints and now im on the 8.9' with the atom and for 500 bucks it just
cant be beat.