From: Oliver Marshall [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, December 08, 2008 9:41 AM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: RE: VMWARE to Hyper-V and HAL types

Really? We did a basic test on one of our servers, the free ESX against Hyper-V
and the general consensus was that the Hyper-V one is quicker. Besides we love
all things MS here. Saying that I haven't run any definitive tests against the
two, but the MS offering certainly did feel quicker when the chaps here sat in
front of the VMs.

Olly