From: Angus Scott-Fleming [mailto:angu...@geoapps.com]
Sent: Wednesday, December 17, 2008 9:05 PM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: RE: Printing issue

On 17 Dec 2008 at 6:54, Dallas Burnworth  wrote:

> I apologize for not paying attention at the beginning. Not to get too
> far off the subject, but LaserJet 5? Why are you still using that?
They

http://hpbroadband.com/(S(q3zkyv45j14ant45zwnel1rb))/program.aspx?key=In
> stantOnMFPs

I compared my antique Laserjet 5MP with HP's choice to replace it, the
LJ2015.
Over 5 years, it saved me all of $6 in electricity.  Whoopie Doo!

http://www.hp.com/large/ipg/mfp/competitive-comparison-m4345mfp.html?jum
> pid=ex_r2548_go/pagecost

This compare big honking units with copier-based units.  Most of the
cost
savings appears to come from the initial purchase price.

--
Angus Scott-Fleming
GeoApps, Tucson, Arizona