From: Ken Schaefer [mailto:k...@adopenstatic.com]
Sent: Friday, December 19, 2008 5:12 PM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: RE: OT - Anyone VM a Mac Leopard OS on a PC?

And what is the OS is magically working better? Have you investigated that
yet?

Personally, you experience is completely different to mine, and I haven't
read anything about MacOSX's thread scheduling or memory management is
somehow an order of magnitude better than anyone else's.

But if your Macs go so much faster, I want my Macs to go much faster as
well. So I'd like to know what I need to do to get that behaviour.

Cheers

Ken