Dear dear dear...how did you become an IT manager???

From: Eric Brouwer [mailto:er...@forestpost.com]
Sent: Wednesday, January 07, 2009 6:02 PM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: Remote mirror with XP Pro

Good afternoon,

I thought you could set up a software mirror through XP Pro, but now
that I sat down to do it, I realize I can't.  In researching the
issue, I see that you can create a mirror on a remote system, but only
see references to 200 Server.  Does anyone know if this can be done to
a 2003 Server volume?

Instead of having two local drives configured as a mirrored volume,
I'd like to mirror a drive on the XP box to a drive on a 2003 server.
This would be done over a gigabit network, BTW.

Thanks,

Eric Brouwer
IT Manager
www.forestpost.com