It wasn't a comment, it was a question.

I'm damn sure I'd want to work for an IT manager with a beginners knowledge of
systems...

From: Ziots, Edward [mailto:ezi...@lifespan.org]
Sent: Thursday, January 08, 2009 11:49 AM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: RE: Remote mirror with XP Pro

Folks,

Lets not bash others on the list.. keep your personal comments to
yourself. He is asking for help, and we should give it to him, not
question his position and this and that..

Thanks

Edward E. Ziots
Network Engineer
Lifespan Organization
Email: ezi...@lifespan.org
Phone: 401-639-3505
MCSE, MCP+I, ME, CCA, Security +, Network +