From: Eric Brouwer [mailto:er...@forestpost.com]
Sent: Thursday, January 15, 2009 2:13 PM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: Re: OT: Inauguration Streaming

Don't get me wrong, I'm sure there are a lot of people who did vote for
him based on race.  But they can't be the majority of his voters,
can they?  I'm sure just as many voted for McCain because he's white.
I think the sides of the race card might have balanced each other out.

I voted for Obama pretty much because he wasn't Republican.  Period.
I don't know if the Democrats can do any better, but I just didn't want
to take a chance on another 4 years of a very similar Administration.

signature database 3769 (20090115) __________

http://www.eset.com