Thanks for the help.  I think we have this problem licked.  I apologize for
posting a question regarding such a controversial issue.  While I may agree
with many of the comments made, it is not for me to judge.   I believe it is
my job to accommodate the learning environment our
teachers/campuses/district seek to provide.

Again, thanks for everyone's input on this.

Clay