We have a Skype gateway tied into our PBX to reduce LD costs and it's
fantastic! Many of our people travel over seas and instead of paying
retarded long distance costs now, they just use the hotel's high speed
network and Skype into our gateway, then make what amounts to a local call
through our PBX. Great system!