On 21 Jan 2009 at 16:23, Matt Plahtinsky  wrote:

> Anyone know of a piece of software like VNC or LogMeIn that allows
> screen sharing to a computer, but is setup more as a one time use.
>
> Example
>
> I get a call from someone for tech support. I direct them a website
> (that I host) that ask them to install a plugin that allows me to
> remote control their pc. When I'm done with the support call the app
> uninstalls. I know there is some pay services like this but was hoping
> that I could find a free one.
>
> Anyone know of one?

I use UltraVNC SingleClick for this, works like a champ as long as the remote
computer (1) has Internet access and (2) is running some version of Windows
NT/2k/XP/Vista.  Google "UltraVNC SingleClick" for more.

You'll have to have an open port on your own firewall, allowing the remote
computer to connect to your "listening" version of the VNCviewer.

--
Angus Scott-Fleming
GeoApps, Tucson, Arizona