CDW gets them to me in a day. J

From: Jon Harris [mailto:jk.har...@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, February 17, 2009 5:59 PM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: Re: Dell Latitude E Series 1st Impression

We dropped the IBM/Lenovo line due to the reseller we had/have to use.  They
never got an order correct or to us in one piece during the 7 years we used
them.  It was always a fight and multiple changes to PO's.  All that said
they were rock solid lasted forever and weighed a ton.  They also took a lot
of abuse but refused to die.  If we could change the contractor we would go
back to them but State purchasing says use this contractor.

Jon

On Tue, Feb 17, 2009 at 8:52 PM, Martin Blackstone <mblackst...@gmail.com>