From: Dennis Melahn [mailto:den...@advancedav.com]
Sent: Wednesday, February 18, 2009 8:41 AM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: RE: Dell Latitude E Series 1st Impression

Just rolled out 2 E6500 laptops to managers and I am considering
switching them back to D series. The lack of a simple undock/dock
procedure is driving them crazy. If you don't have patience (which they
don't) you never know which monitors will work, if any. Think I'll toss
the docks and deploy the Es to techs instead.

Dennis