From: Mike Gill [mailto:lis...@canbyfoursquare.com]
Sent: Wednesday, February 18, 2009 6:57 PM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: RE: Dell Latitude E Series 1st Impression

I'm considering just using the ATA password feature. I know it's not
encryption, but it travels with the drive if removed. Does anyone know
what some of the vendor policies are for getting the drive reset? Do you
have to prove ownership? Are there known tools available that can crack
this feature?

--
Mike Gill