From: Glen Johnson [mailto:gjohn...@vhcc.edu]
Sent: Tuesday, February 24, 2009 9:51 PM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: RE: HP RAID5 P400 SATA questions

Tom.
I am very interested in the outcome of this as I have 5 servers on order
and 4 of them will have this same controller.
I forwarded the first email from this thread to our rep to see if he had
heard anything and asked if we should be concerned.
He said he would do some checking and let me know what he learns.
I'll let everyone know if he shares anything of value.
I sure hope it is something that can easily be fixed as it may be too
late for us to change the order.
Thanks.
Glen.