From: Glen Johnson [mailto:gjohn...@vhcc.edu]
Sent: Wednesday, February 25, 2009 11:20 AM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: RE: HP RAID5 P400 SATA questions

Two of the servers will have 2 x 72gig 15krpm sas 2.5inch raid 1 for os
and 3 x 146gig 10krpm 2.5inch sas raid 5 for data.
These are for MS-Hyper-v use.
Exchange server will have 2 x 72gig 15krpm sas 2.5inch raid 1 for os, 2
x 146gig 10krpm 2.5 inch sas raid 1 for logs and 3 x 300gig 10krpm
2.5inch sas for exchange dbs.
Last server is for a users home directories.  It will have 2 x 72gig
15krpm raid 1 for OS, 6 x 300gig 10krpm 2.5inch sas raid 5 for data.
The one other server may be even worse.  It is for a domain controller,
dhcp and dns.  It has the E200/128 controller.  Any bad news on that
controller?