Cesare',

I'd be very interested in anything you can share with me about this
product, good or bad. We are evaluating FPs right now. I have checked
out their webinars and like the way it integrates with Change
Management.

Please, feel free to contact me offline.

Thanks in advance,

Don Guyer

Systems Engineer - Information Services

Prudential, Fox & Roach/Trident Group