From: Jim Majorowicz [mailto:jmajorow...@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, February 17, 2009 2:37 PM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: Dell Latitude E Series 1st Impression

This is my first time really getting my hands on a Dell Latitude E4500 since
Dell went away from the D series.  (The ones we have sold in the last couple
months have been installed by my lakey.)

Is it me, or are these being made in the same factory as the Lenovo's?  It
looks to me like they could use the same docking station, batteries and other
accessories.  Is this by design and I totally missed that memo or what?