From: Sam Cayze [mailto:sam.ca...@rollouts.com]
Sent: Wednesday, February 18, 2009 5:08 PM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: RE: Dell Latitude E Series 1st Impression

This is exactly what did, with drives that have encryption technologies
built into the drive itself.  (I can't stand software-based disk
encryption).

Check Hitachi's FDE drives.  Seagate has them too, and I assume other do.

As far as I know, Hitachi will not reset the drive for you, but I do not
know the other companies policies.