I realize that, but you must admit it's a little deceptive...

If they name their SKU after a type of business, then they should try to
match the feature set to business needs.  Otherwise, they should come up
with a new naming convention.

And maybe not publish statements like these:

Windows Vista Enterprise
Designed to significantly lower IT costs and risks, Windows Vista
Enterprise meets the needs of large, global organizations with complex
IT infrastructures.
[They should add: "but really, small business need these features too,
but we need to make money here..."]

Windows Vista Business
If you own or run a small business, you'll want Windows Vista Business,
the first Windows operating system designed specifically to meet your
needs. With its powerful new security features, you can better protect
the key information that your business depends on and that your
customers trust you to keep confidential.
[They should add: "Actually, you CAN'T protect your key information -
because we crippled this version and didn't provide encryption -
sorry!"]