I was just curious - we're not in an AD environment now (Netware) but
migrating in the next month or so and we've been using newsid for as long as
we've had Ghost.  I was just wondering if we'd run into any technical
problems for the machines that were done that way.

I will probably move to using sysprep going forward though.

 - Andy O.