From: Ian Roche [mailto:iro...@curamsoftware.com]
Sent: Thursday, March 12, 2009 4:25 AM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: RE: sysprep question

Just on sysprep whats the easiest way to not have the mini setup run after you
image a machine. I just want the machine to boot straight to windows after
deploying the image and then add it to the domain . I have tried using the
sysprep.inf using WDS but it doesnt seem to take !! I am probably missing
something ..

CheersOAm